Flirty Florals

The weekend is finally here and I thought this would be the perfect outfit to set it off right.  I wanted to go with bright colors today to lighten up my mood.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  








Dress: C/O OASAP
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Clutch: Asos 
Sunnies: H&M


I am now apart of the fashion bloggers program with OASAP, a global online store that offers women's apparel, shoes, accessories and more.  I picked this dress because I fell in love with the pink and blue florals.  I haven't really seen anything like this before so I definitely gravitated towards it.  Isn't it a beautiful dress?  This is the first piece they sent me and I look forward to more!  This dress is now on sale by the way so make sure to check out OASAP :) 







I paired it with these super FAB Jessica Simpson heels.  I am obsessed.  My sister got them on sale for $20 and gave them to me.  Score! I just love this shade of pink and they matched perfectly with the dress.  It was a match made in Heaven.  I went with gold accessories and my Asos envelope clutch.  I tried to keep it simple because this dress definitely makes a statement all on it's own. 







On another note, tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of my father passing away from colon cancer. Definitely going to be an emotional day but I will be surrounded by a bunch of loved ones.  One of my best friends is having her bachelorette party in Atlantic City tomorrow so I will be celebrating her upcoming marriage AND my father's life and legacy... the legacy that I have been trying to continue.. TO INSPIRE. 



<3 








0 comments:

Post a Comment