Shopping Haul....

Whilst on my travels, over the past week, I have come across a variety of bargains that I had to share with you all.


I recently blogged about Dungarees and in the post I said you can style dungarees with some gold, sparkly shoes. I recently found a pair, that I actually did wear with my dungarees, for only £8 courtesy of Primark. As you can see from the picture above they are quite similar to the ones that H&M are selling for £24.


Whilst in Primark I came across the coat above, which is a great coat for the upcoming season. This coat was another bargain at only £25. River Island are selling a similar one but there version is £65.



I also got this fun, printed body con dress from Topshop. I found it hidden in the sale rail. You can work this in a number of ways, either wear a shirt over it making it a skirt, or pair with an open denim shirt, and casual trainers. This dress was another bargain and only cost me around £7!

So as you can see I have come across quite a few bargains the past week. Have you found any bargains? Would love to hear all about them, feel free to leave comments below.

xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment