Black and Taupe


She Said:
When I woke up this morning I felt classically edgy. The black blouse is chiffon with ruffles down the shoulders which makes it feel tasteful. The material feels airy, edgy with the dark hue and black shorts fulfilled the clothing aspect. I paired it with taupe Nine West suede heels and a skinny patent taupe belt. The emerald rhinestone stud earrings add a touch of appropriate color. This sophisticated look is great for meetings or going out with the girls. I feel comfortable but pretty. Hope you guys enjoy the look! XoXo


He Said:
Most women look great in black and she is no exception. I like the colors and even the pairing of the taupe belt and shoes with the black, which I would not have guessed would look good unless I saw it here first hand. Like most men I’m not a fan of the loose fit or ruffles, I know I know that’s the style but I just like clothes that show off the body.



0 comments:

Post a Comment