Button Cuffs



She said:

Button cuffs in the summer, seems crazy and restricting but why not! This open sleeve dress from Venus seems simple but sexy with all the cut outs. I love the chiffon color which pops even more when the light shines through the sleeves. I dressed it down with gold sandals and a key necklace. Wearing my Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses found on sale at Nordstrom’s Rack. It’s just perfect for a walk on the pier.  Xo


He said:

I really like this outfit, the dress has an innocent look to me, but it still says sexy. I feel the sunglasses look like every girls sunglasses. They look great, but I can’t help but wonder what the girl really looks like when sunglasses cover 90% of her face. I really like the bling key necklace and I think it goes well with the metallic sandals. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment