Sailorspired




She Said:

I feel like I should be on my granddad's sail boat, right by his side as the co-captain. I am obsessed with this double collared navy blue and white striped blouse! This is from Forever 21 and I wish I could wear it every day! It is featherweight, versatile and can be worn with any solid bottoms (a skirt, wide legs, capris etc). I paired this with white Hollister shorts and a turquoise necklace. A gift from my aunt, these BCBG sandals accent the necklace for the splash of color. Bon voyage! Xo

 
He Said:

Love the short shorts! The top is OK too. I like the stripes, they are very flattering on her and the mirrored sunglasses tie it all together. The sandals are great. They have a great blue color that pops and are unique because I don’t see every girl wearing them. I’d sail away with her any day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment