Motel Rocks 2012 A/W Collection Preview

Motel Rocks are gearing up to launch their latest A/W collection next week and I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at the look book for their latest collection and of course share it with my lovely readers.


At the moment I love fun prints and have always been a fan of the printed garments Motel Rocks showcases. This collection was no different and I have already spied a print I need to have in my wardrobe as shown on the dress and jacket above.

The dip hemmed dress above is a great outfit to add to your summer wardrobe, perfect for those fashionable summer parties!


Animal print lovers will be pleased with the offerings Motel Rocks have on their site. Check out their latest take on leopard print.
























If you haven't checked out Motel Rocks before then make sure you do. Best thing is my readers get 15% off a purchase from Motel Rocks if you put the code, found on the side of this blog, in at the checkout thus giving you Stylista's no excuses not to get shopping!

Visit Motel Rocks at:  http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/




XxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment