Outfit // My Babies

Photobucket
Yes, I'm still alive. I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been crazy busy with work. I've got to earn some money to maintain my blogger lifestyle, right? ;) As you can see, my spray tan and dip and dye already disappeared. Back to my old self! I'm thinking about going for a pink and orange dip and dye soon. 

Anyway, I finally got the chance to snap some outfit shots with my new babies: my Isabel Marant sneakers. I've been wearing them non-stop, even though it's too warm outside. Since, for me, there are no rules in fashion, I couldn't care less. The same thing goes for leggings: I know most people out there feel that they aren't meant to be worn as pants. But then again, whoever said so? Wear what y'all like, people. 

To be back on topic: I love the contrast between the classic jacket and the sporty shoes. I don't work out at all, but I like to think I do now that I own these sneakers, lol. And there's nothing wrong with hitting the gym - or the mall, in my case - in style, right? ;)

I feel like I'm babbling all over the place, so I'm going to shut up now.
Have a nice day!

x Krizia

Jacket: PINKO // Tank Top: H&M // Legging: H&M // Sneakers: ISABEL MARANT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment