YAYER Haul....


I recently stumbled across YAYER.co.uk which is a fab online boutique that sells vintage and modern garments. On my first visit to the site, a few weeks back, I found a selection of pieces that I would love to add to my wardrobe. I certainly recommend checking their store out at www.yayer.co.uk 

My first purchase though had to be of the cosmic printed sheer shirt above. I love sheer shirts and fun prints so it immediately caught my eye. Its such a great piece and you can wear it in a number of ways. 

How to wear it?



I tend to wear it my leather style jeans from Zara, as shown above, and my leopard print shoes, for a more casual look. 


You can however dress the shirt up by pairing it with some leather style shorts, heels and some quirky jewellery and you are ready for a fashionable, fun filled night! 

XxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment