Sister Act.....


I came across the pictures from Georgia May Jagger's latest editorial shoot for July 2012 Vogue China, which I have to say I love. Georgia features in the shots with her sister Lizzie Jagger and the two look fierce. The shoot was photographed by Max Vadukul and was styled by Nicoletta Santoro.

My favourite picture out of the editorial has to be this one shown above. The two sisters look brilliant and I particularly love the styling in this shot, right up my street. Check out the rest of the shots below. 






Gifted with Talent..... 



I am quite the fan of Georgia May Jagger as she is a brilliant model, certainly follows in the footsteps of her model mum Jerry Hall. I decided to pick out my favourite editorial and front covers that featured Georgia, just in case you need convincing about Georgia May Jagger's fabness.  



Particularly love the two shots, above, from the editorial in Vogue Italia, Sept 2011. Nothing like a bit of geek chic and glam in the back of a car.  

Geogia May Jagger on the cover of ID magazine, Spring 2012. 

Looking fierce on Harpers Bazaar UK, March 2012.

Looking glam for Ponystep magazine. 


So which are your favourite Georgia May Jagger shots stylista's? Leave your comments below! 

XxX 

0 comments:

Post a Comment