New // Isabel Marant Anthracite Bekket Sneakers

Photobucket
The wait is over. If you're following me on FacebookTwitter or Instagram (Username: Krizia_S), you've probably read that I've finally received my Isabel Marant sneakers. I ordered them months ago and the people at Graanmarkt 13 told me that they'd "probably arrive in July, August or September". So when I was told that the sneakers arrived three days ago, I forced my dad to drive me to Antwerp. (Thanks, dad!)

I decided to go for a more neutral color, which I'll be able to combine with numerous outfits. Even though the sun is shining non stop outside, I'm already wearing them. I know, my feet will probably be ruined by the heat in a couple of hours, but what I always say is: Patience isn't a virtue. It's a waste of time.

I'll try to upload an outfit post ASAP!

x Krizia

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment