Gisele Bundchen for Vogue Brazil


Supermodel Gisele Bundchen covers Vogue Brazil amidst rumours that the supermodel is expecting her second child with husband Tom Brady. Gisele is yet to confirm the news but the slight bump on the cover of Vogue Brazil just fuels the rumours!

Gisele models a number of fabulous colourful outfits, which I have to say I love. Really need some of these pieces in my wardrobe and stat! The above photograph is my favourite out of the bunch, I really love the shirt and the trousers, want them!! 

Check out the rest of the photographs, shot by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue Brazil. Gisele looks fierce in all the shots featuring more fabulous fashions!! 





Love this jumper too, want it!! 



So my fellow Stylista's what do you all think of this shoot, do you love it as much as I do, leave comments below! 


XxX 

0 comments:

Post a Comment