Random // Smells Like Teen Spirit

N7zgaX on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Here are a few lessons in dip and dying (or just one): if you dye your hair a lot, you should know that blue and purple will turn into grey in no time. It has happened to me already and I'm loving it. But I'm quite sure that some aren't too fond of grey hair, so don't say I didn't warn you, children. So, now my hair is a mix of the bright pink that survives the longest, grey and a little bit of violet, baby blue and mint green in between. It already got me 'My Little Pony' as a nickname... And I'm loving it! 

My mom wanted to take some shots to see my D&D's evolution (I know, totally crazy) and we decided to do one of those overly girly, 'spontaneous' photo shoots. Even though she told me to feel free and pose however I wanted, I could secretly tell she wasn't too fond of the suicide gun and middle finger poses. Hah, sorry mom! I decided to put the pictures together in a GIF, liked the result and here you are. As for the shirt... What more is there to say? 

Shirt: Pimkie

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment