Outfit // Army Green

Photobucket
As some of you may have read on Twitter, I went to the hairdresser - Forced by my mom. She said my hair was getting too long and literally ordered me to get my hair cut. Well, I must admit she was right. So, voilà, my new hairdo. What do you think about it?

These pictures were taken at my grandfather's place. I think it's a nice change of scenery for once. I opted for a casual outfit today, since I'm not really doing anything. I stole this parka from my sister's closet. She never wears it.

The boyfriend's waiting impatiently, so I gotta run!
Enjoy your weekend!

x Krizia

Parka: H&M (Old) // Blouse: PIMKIE // Pants: Thanks to VERO MODA // Shoes: ACNE PISTOL BOOTS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment