New // Hey Chloé, you two look alike.

Photobucket
Jup, they're mine! Well, not the actual Chloé Susan boots (which I talked about here), but these lookalikes by Sacha, which will do just fine too. I'm not really the type to buy lookalikes / knock offs - Ugh, such an ugly word - but lets face it: € 850 for a pair of shoes is quite some money, especially if you're a student 
and you don't have a steady job. 

So, after stalking the people at Sacha on Twitter - with Kim as my shoe hunter in crime - we got THE tweet today: the booties are back in stores! As I was running to the Sacha store in Hasselt, Kim was on her way to the store in Brussels and we both managed to get our hands on a pair. I spent the last 15 minutes taking pictures of the shoes and staring at my feet, so I'm already warning you ... Be prepared to see them on the blog a lot. I'm already seeing a leather-overload-outfit in my mind. Aaaah, I'm so excited! I think I'm going to love them even more when they're totally worn off, giving them a vintage look. It's the same with my Acne Pistol boots. While my mom is always telling me that I have to clean them and protect them with black polish, I like the I've-already-had-these-shoes-for-20-years effect. 

Being perfectly aware of the fact that many will hate these shoes, I have to say that I absolutely love them. They fit perfectly with my rock 'n roll mind and soul and I feel so bad ass wearing them. The buckles make noise while walking and I feel like one of those villains in the movie - You know, when they zoom in on the feet while they walk very slowly to let everybody know: I'm here!

Okay, my fantasy is taking over again, so I'm going to stop babbling before y'all go mental. I'm curious to hear your opinion about them. 
What do you think? 

x Krizia

Booties: SACHA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment