Help // Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers: A/W 2012
































Photo: Themarantphiles.com 

Okay, I really need your help, y'all!
I'm thinking about ordering the Isabel Marant Willow sneakers for the Autumn / Winter 2012 collection. Since the closest store ordering and selling them is a one hour drive away, I emailed them to see if I could get any images from the new collection. Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to email me any images, but they did give me a list with all the colors that are available to order.

Now, since a list of colors is something totally different than a set of images, I decided to Google the collection and came across this sneak peek picture. Since my style is kinda 'rock-ish' with a lot of dark colors, I'm thinking about ordering the grey / anthracite ones -- the fifth pair from the left / the fourth pair from the right.

So, what do you think? Are they worth the money?
If you happen to have a pair of Willow sneakers, please share your 'experience' with them in the comment box. Are they comfortable? Do you think you made an investment buying them? 
Just spill it, sister!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment