Motel Rocks Prints!

Motel Rocks Spring collection is one to check out and will add some vibrant colour to your wardrobe this spring with their fun prints. I for one love printed garments but can never come across a print that does not look tacky so I was excited when I was sent their latest look book that featured some fab prints.


This particular Galaxy print is amazing and you can work this dress in a number of ways. For a casual day look wear a sheer black shirt over the dress and pair with some statement shoes and some fun accessories. To work the look come night wear the dress without the shirt and add some fab heels.


Bold colours are a great way to add some fun to your wardrobe but for those that do not want to wear head to toe colour this dress is a must. Again you can work this dress in your day wardrobe by pairing with a sheer shirt, loads of accessories and some converse flats for an edgier look.


Shirts are a must for 2012, well I know they are for me, so when I came across this vibrant shirt I couldn't contain my excitement! I love the "animalesque" print of this shirt. This will go great with a simple black shirt and some fun tights!

Check out http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/ for more fabulous clothes and if you use the code TOPBLOG15 you will get 15% of your purchase!



X Happy Shopping X

0 comments:

Post a Comment