Outfit // Finally

Photobucket
Hi everyone!

So, I finally managed to wear my Isabel Marant Renell pants, of which I already gave you a sneak peek here. I had to tailor them first - they were a bit too big - and I also had to find a suitable sweater and belt to wear with them. Can you believe that I didn't have a simple, black belt until yesterday? 

Well, everything's solved now, so my mom and I decided to take some outfit pictures this morning. These pants are very low-waisted, though. I really have to watch it when I want to sit down. ;) 

Sorry for the cramped poses, by the way... But as you can tell from the snow, it's literally freezing here in Belgium. I'm literally counting for Spring to arrive.

x Krizia

Blouse: PIMKIE // Belt: PIMKIE // Jeans: ISABEL MARANT // Shoes: NEW LOOK // Sunnies: PRADA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment