Outfit // Pop Of Color

Photobucket
Today's gloomy weather 'inspired' me to add a pop of color to my outfit. I think my new Alexander McQueen scarf does a great job. Other things that inspired me for this outfit? Michael Jackson, my mafia infected Italian blood (just kiddin') and maybe - just maybe - Clémence Poésy in the picture I posted in my previous post. My mom kept complaining that my eyes weren't visible because of the hat, but I kinda like the effect. :) 

As for the shoes ... Did I already tell you how much I love them? I just found out that my friend Tiany from Belmodo.tv has found a pair of the real Chloé Susan boots in New York and I'm freakin' jealous! I'm probably gonna scream / faint / ... when I'll see them on her. 

x Krizia

Hat: H&M // Scarf: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN // Blouse: TIANY KIRILOVE FOR VERO MODA // Pants: Thanks to VERO MODA // Shoes: SACHA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment