Outfit // McQueen On Denim

Photobucket

Hi guys!

How have you been doing?
Sorry for the lack of absence on the blog, but I've been busy working the entire week. As for today's outfit, I wanted to spice it up just a bit more by adding my new McQueen scarf, which is a different shade of blue. I like the contrast, what about you? 

As I'm writing this post, my heart's racing like crazy. I did an interview for a regional newspaper the day before yesterday and they're coming over to my place for a small photo shoot in about 20 minutes. I've never done this before, so wish me luck! Oh, and the fact that I have a major cold doesn't help me to cool my nerves either. Perfect timing, I must say! 

*The photographer arrives and I'm almost fainting as I hear the doorbell ringing.*

Okay, I've just had my photo shoot and it went amazingly well. I guess shooting in a well known environment does wonder for the nerves. I can't wait to show you the result. If I'm not mistaken, the issue will be published on 10th March. I'm sooooo excited! 

x Krizia

Scarf: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN // Denim Shirt: H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND // Belt: PIMKIE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment