Event // Forever 21 Preview

DSC05559
One of the most talked about events in the Belgian blogosphere this year has to be the opening of the two F21-stores in Belgium: one in Brussels and one in Antwerp. Yesterday, I had the honor to have a preview of the F21-store in Antwerp (the official opening will take place this Saturday). 

I started the day with meeting up with my fellow bloggers ImmanuelAfroditeKimGilles and Stéphanie. We did some pre-shopping and had a delicious pizza at Da Giovanni. I think we set a new world record called 'Eating a pizza in the fastest way possible' or something, since we only had 10 minutes left to make it at the F21-store in time.

The store is H-U-G-E: it's a 5000 m², 3-level shopping paradise. I only had an hour to spend at the store, since I had to catch my train, so I bet I looked like a whirlwind running all over the place. I need to move to Antwerp ASAP. As for the clothes, there were a lot of ethnic / indian prints, gem colored items such as sapphire and amethyst, rock inspired items and much more. As for the curvy girls among us, they also have the Forever 21+ collection. A saleswoman told me that they deliver new items every day, and that they deliver every item only once, so they'll always have something new. 
My bank account's not going to like that...

Due to limited time and the unbelievable size of the store, it was hard to capture everything all in once. I hope my pictures will still give you somewhat an idea of the store, but it's up to you to discover what the F21-store really has to offer! 

The store is located at:

Forever 21
De Meir 42 / 46
2000 Antwerp

P.S.: I'll show you my outfit and what I bought in the next 
posts.

x Krizia

DSC05561
DSC05569
DSC05574
DSC05579
DSC05583
DSC05581
DSC05586
DSC05587
DSC05588
DSC05589
DSC05590
DSC05576
DSC05591
DSC05573

0 comments:

Post a Comment