New // Clic H by Hermès

DSC05382
Remember the promise my mom made a while ago?
Well, she kept it! I took a break from studying yesterday and went on a quick shopping trip to Düsseldorf with my mom, sister and brother-in-law. We always know exactly which shops we want to see when we go to Düsseldorf, which makes it all much easier. Since my birthday isn't 'till November, I was surprised my mom wanted to buy the bracelet now.

When the saleswoman at Hermès took out the Clic H-bracelets, two colors immediately caught my eye: orange and a blue / purple kinda mix color. I wanted to go for the orange bracelet - since it is the Hermès color - but it didn't suit me. So I got the other bracelet instead. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I received my first little orange box and bag. Hopefully, there will be more to come! ;)

You can click below to see the bracelet.

x Krizia

DSC05383
DSC05385
DSC05384DSC05386
DSC05377
DSC05350
DSC05359
DSC05361
A kiss for the best mom in the world. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment