Detail // Mix And Match

DSC05397
I wore my Swatch-watch and Hermès-bracelet together today, and thought it looked nice. Whoever said you can't mix 'expensive' and 'less expensive' items / accessories together needs to get his or her ass kicked.

I wore the bracelet as a good luck charm to take my re-sit, even if I don't really believe in good luck charms. But, in one of the most crucial moments of my life, I'm willing to make an exception and try to 'believe'. It's all or nothing now... 

Those re-sits are also the reason why I haven't shown my face on the blog lately. I saw a fellow student of mine again today, and the first thing he said was: "Wow, you look like sh*t!". (Thanks for that, by the way!) But, he's right. All the stress concerning school, studying and pulling some all nighters are beginning to show. I'm having my last re-sit this Friday and I'm going to a spa with my best friend on Saturday. Let's hope they can perform some kind of miracle so I can be yours again ASAP!

x Krizia

Watch: SWATCH // Bracelet: HERMES

0 comments:

Post a Comment