New // Acne Pistol Boots

DSC05237
Yes, I know, another pair of shoes -- I have a problem.
Remember when I asked you on Twitter if I should go for an Hermès-bracelet or the Pistol Boots by Acne? When I told my mom about it, she said: "Let me buy that Hermès-bracelet for your birthday. I wouldn't know what to buy you otherwise." (Lets see if she still remembers that promise when my birthday arrives in November). So I decided to buy the Pistol Boots myself, since I'd saved up some money.

Yesterday, I took a break from studying and went on a quick shopping trip to Antwerp with my friend Laura. She needed some make-up from Mac and I wanted to buy the boots, since my friend and co-blogger Afrodite told me the all black Pistol Boots were still available in Antwerp. The rain was pouring when we arrived at the Renaissance-store, only to find out the all black Pistol Boots weren't in my size anymore. The saleswoman tried to force the Pistol Boots with the brown sole and heel on me, but I'm not a big fan of those. We then decided to go to the Acne-store and as soon as we were on our way, it stopped raining. I told my friend it was a good sign and I was right. As soon as I entered the store, I saw them: the Pistol Boots, all black, in my size.

They're not the cheapest pair of boots, but they super basic - which means you can combine them with practically everything -, the quality is great and they're very comfortable. If you still don't want to spend so much money on them, there are super cool lookalikes available at Sasha at the moment!

P.S.: As you can see, my blog is back to normal thanks to my brother-in-law. Thanks, Koen!
P.P.S.: Since most of you requested better pictures of my new hairdo, I added a picture in the end of the post. :)

x Krizia

DSC05239
DSC05241
DSC05242
DSC04923

0 comments:

Post a Comment