New // Haircut

DSC04900
During my childhood and teenage years, I've had quite some different hairdos (one a bit worse than the other): red, pink, bronze, black, black with white extensions, a bunch of colored extensions mixed together, ... After I saw BeyoncĂ©'s hairdo in the 'Bootylicious' video, I also wanted the tips of my hair colored, so I just did it. My parents never forbid me to do something - sometimes a lot - different with my hair and told me to just do it if I wanted to.

This morning, I went to the hairdresser to "only get the tips cut", since they were totally ruined from the sun and salty sea water during my stay in Greece. Sitting there, while waiting my turn, I was flipping through some magazines when I saw a picture of Alice Dellal, a Brazilian model. She has half of her hair shaved and I always loved it on her. That's when I thought to myself: "That's what I want!". The only exception is that I didn't go dramatic and decided to only shave the 'front' part. School will be starting again next month and the hairdresser assured me that you won't see the difference that much anymore by that time, but I still decided to keep it a bit 'subtle' (if you can call it that), just in case.

So, as they say: "Tadaaaa!". This is a do you either love or hate -- My mom doesn't like it and I'm still waiting for my dad to see it. As for your opinion... SHOOT!

DSC04903DSC04897

0 comments:

Post a Comment