Event // Forever 21 Party


























Yesterday, I got the honor to attend one of the most talked / tweeted about party of the last couple of months: the Forever 21-party. The party was hosted to celebrate the fact that two F21-stores will open in Belgium this summer (in Brussels and Antwerp). Some key words to describe the party: holograms, cocktails, music and a lot of bloggers. It was nice to see so many of my fellow bloggers / friends again.

The evening started with a fashion show for the press and VIP's, where we got to see a sneak peek of the  F21-collection. The only difference with a classic fashion show was the fact that the models were 'hologrammed' on stage. It was very hard to take pictures, so I decided to put a video I found on YouTube at the end of the post - it's a video of the hologram fashion show of the F21-party in Vienna. After the show, the winners of the Tumblr-contest joined the party. Teddiedrum took care of the music, but unfortunately I left the party just before their performance.

P.S. In the next posts I'll show you my whole outfit and a cool gift I got from Cointreau.

I would like to thank Oona and Forever 21 for a great party and for having me there.
Now I'll stop babbling and let the pictures do the talking. ;)

x Krizia



























If you caught a duck with a mark on it, you could win some fabulous prizes.
I heard that some girls won a styling and that they got to keep the clothes. Lucky them!


























"Hello, our names are Stéphanie and Annebeth and we're alcoholics." ;)


























With a yummy Cointreaupolitan myself.






























With my beloved Greek goddess of love a.k.a. Afrodite.


























Ode to the male bloggers among us: with Gilles from Wood And Rags.


























"WTF are you doing?" :D


























Annebeth and I trying out our Snooki-faces.


























With my beloved Stéphanie, with whom I'll be going on an exciting trip to Amsterdam tomorrow.




























































Unexpected pictures are always the best, right? Ahahahah! :D
(Picture by Cityplug.be)


























Picture by Forever 21 / Oona.


























Thank you all for an amazing evening.


























A cute souvenir from a party that I'll remember forever.

Below a video of the hologram show, so you can see for yourself what I was talking about. :)
This video is from the F21-party in Vienna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment