Event // Marlies Dekkers At Brussels

























Yesterday, I was invited to discover the Fall / Winter 2011 and the Undressed-collection by Marlies Dekkers. The event took place at a beautiful restaurant in Brussels, called Belgo Belge. I loved the interior of the restaurant - looking at interiors is a tic I inherited from my dad - and the snacks were delicious, so I'm definitely going back.

If you would ask a woman to give one typical detail of a Marlies Dekkers-bra, I'm sure she'd say: the multiple strings attached to the bra above the breast(s). While wearing a loose blouse or a transparent blouse (like I was wearing to the event), those multiple strings can peek out from time to time, which I like. Just don't expose too much, since the label 'trashy' is always around the transparent blouse + visible bra combination.

Those typical details are also present in this collection. While I'm a fan of 'neutral' lingerie - like the black, pale pink and white sets - I also immediately noticed the pink set with the black bows print. The real girly girl in me pops up from time to time. A lot of prints, no prints, bras, corsets ... I love the variety of choice.

I would also like to thank Puck and Sandra from the Marlies Dekkers-crew for inviting me and to thank GillesTitiaAngelique and Michaël for the nice evening.

The event took place at:

Belgo Belge
Vredestraat / Rue de la Paix 20
1050 Elsene (Brussels)

Click below to see more pictures of the event.





























































With Michaël from Feeling magazine. (Picture by Titia.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment