New // Prada Sunnies


























Say hello to my new Prada-sunnies from the Minimal Baroque-collection!
I know, most of you will already be tired to see these sunglasses, since they're all over the Internet / blogs. I've been in love with them ever since I saw them in the ads and campaigns, but I couldn't find them in my home town. While I was shopping in Maastricht, I finally found them, but I didn't buy them since my sister kept telling me I looked like Willy Wonka. Today, I was shopping with my mom in Genk, when I saw them again. I literally spent an hour in the store, debating on the pros and cons, ignoring my mom's laughter every time I tried these on. That's when I thought: 
"What am I waiting for? I like them,  I want them, I'm the one who has to wear them so I'm gonna buy them. Nevermind what everyone will think." 
Afterwards, even my mom admitted they aren't that bad once you get used to them. I also tried the famous white and blue-glasses, but those didn't suit me at all. These will do just fine, though. They're much more wearable, but still have that extra something.

P.S.: It's now also known that Versace will design a collection for H&M. I'm not the biggest fan of these collaborations, but from what I've seen, I find myself curious to see more. On the other hand, I'm still not sure if I'm willing to wait in line for hours. Wait and see, I guess.


0 comments:

Post a Comment