New // La Fille d'O Still Stands Bikini


























Hi everyone!

Last Saturday I went to Ghent and bought this bikini by La Fille d'O. I've told you about this Belgian brand a couple of times before, and I cannot express my love enough. When I was in Ghent, I visited Maison La Fille d'O, which is basically their head quarter. The designer herself, Murielle Scherre, is present most of the time to personally help her customers. She did a great job helping me out with the different bras and bikinis.

Actually, a lot of her designs are a bra and bikini in one. While the item I bought is normally a bikini, I can totally see myself wearing it underneath a transparent shirt. I love the front, which reminds me of Batman in a way, the see through fabric to tease a little bit and the double 'locks' on the back.

Again, an item not everyone will like. I love La Fille d'O's unusual designs and the fact that they're so comfortable at the same time.

For more info and images, you can go to the website HERE.

Picture: Lafilledo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment