Interview // Belmodo.tv



Here's the official Belmodo.tv-video on the Stiletto Bloggers Run and you can see a part of my interview around the 2:10 mark. It's still so strange to see and especially hear myself on camera. I live in an area in Belgium where they laugh with our accent - they say we talk slow and that we 'sing' while we talk - and now that I hear myself talk, I definitely understand what they mean. ;)
I also think this is a nice way to see me 'for real', since I mostly post pictures on the blog.

I'm sorry it's in Dutch, but I'm basically saying that it's the first time I'm participating in the Run, that I don't know what to expect, but that I'm sure we'll have a good laugh.

And I promise, this is the last post on the Stiletto Bloggers Run! :D It's just that it was such a nice experience and I really wanted to share it all with you!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment