Wanted // Balmain Dress

































Ever since I saw this ridiculously gorgeous Balmain-jacket I can't stop thinking about it. It's so perfect, I can't even describe it. Of course, it's way out of my budget, so I guess I'll be staring at the picture for a long, long time.

Kristen Stewart wore the 'dress version' of this jacket at the MTV Movie Awards and she looked smashing in it, even though if I would have chosen other shoes to go with it. But hey, who the hell am I? Gosh, now that I'm almost over the jacket, I fall in love with the dress. I'm not a big fan of Kristen Stewart - the fact that she got to play Bella along that damn fine Edward probably has something to do with it - but I think the dress suits her perfectly.

What do you think?

Click below to see Kristen Stewart in the Balmain dress.


































Source: punkrockers.com & style.mtv.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment