Feature // Love And Laughs

In these days full of studying I'm literally stuck inside with my PJ's without something interesting happening. Until today! I got featured twice!

The first feature is on one of my favorite blogs Ella And Louise. One of the 3 bloggers behind E&L is one of my dear friends Kim and she wrote this post. I think it's so sweet of her and I'm just loving my nickname! Lots of love right back at ya, Shaniqua! :D
I love the fact that I have such great friends which are also bloggers, instead of all the rivalry that's going on between certain bloggers right now.
To see the whole post, click HERE.

























































The second feature is on Dressology HQ. It's an article on the Stiletto Bloggers Run I participated in last Sunday. Thank you so much for featuring me, Sada! 
To see the whole article, click HERE.






0 comments:

Post a Comment