Outfit + Video // Forever 21
























































Here's a better look to the outfit I wore to the Forever 21-party I wrote about in my previous post. I must admit that I nearly died (okay, not almost died, but hey!) at the party. It was very warm inside, but I really didn't want to take the jacket off. Why? Because I thought my outfit would boring without it. So whenever someone asked me: 'Aren't you sweating your *tuut* off in that jacket?", I just shook my head and laughed it away. The fact that I got a lot of compliments on the jacket might have contributed to my I'm-not-taking-this-jacket-off-attitude.

I also included a video of the party at the end of this post.
The video was made by Elle and you can spot me around the 1:03 mark. :)

Jacket: ALICE BY TEMPERLEY // Jeans: LEVIS // Shoes: RIVER ISLAND // Rings: YVES SAINT LAURENT // Bag: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA



























































Picture by Forever 21 / Oona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment