Outfit // Twinkle

Photobucket
Wearing one of my new favorite items in my closet: this pink and silver treaded shirt I found at Zara. I love the cut, the shape, the colors and the fact that it has a teeny tiny Missoni-print if you look closely. I paired the shirt up with a rather simple outfit, so that the shirt doesn't get blocked out by something else. These pictures were taken before my trip to Brussels, where I had a lunch date with Aureta. You'll see pictures of my stay in Brussels in my next post.

I bet you're thinking: "Is she wearing those sunglasses AGAIN???"
Yes, because I have a major crush on them and I wish I could wear them all the time. Today, a boy even asked me if he could touch the sunglasses, giving me a whole speech on why he loved these glasses that much. It was so cute. :D

x Krizia

Jacket: BERSHKA // Shirt: ZARA // Pants: LEVIS // Heels: NEW LOOK // Bag: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment