Trip // Sea Side





























Last Sunday, I went on a trip to the sea side with some fellow bloggers. The weather was amazing, we did some (window) shopping, got some drinks and did a lot of people watching. We had a good laugh (and almost a cry) over our lunch: 14 euros for two burned pieces of toast and 5,50 euros for a glass of wine is ... rather expensive. Anyway, I had a lovely time with some great people, which I hope to see again very soon.

From left to right: StéphanieImmi, Myself and Hille.
Kim is missing on this picture, since she's the one who took it. ;)

What I was wearing:

Blazer: ZARA // Top: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Flats: H&M // Bag: BALENCIAGA // Ring: YVES SAINT LAURENT // Sunglasses: PRADA




























Strike a pose!


























Immi, totally in love with Kim's neon pink scarf and I.


























Posing with the golf car. ;)



























Immi being fabulous with my Prada Baroque sunnies.



























Fiat 500 Gucci-edition. On my wish list. ;)


























Kim, who didn't want to be photographed.



























Big love!



























Trying out our Paris Hilton-poses.


























Having a drink & enjoying the sun.


























Tiany also joined us for some drinks, wearing this super cute printed pants.

I hope you somewhat enjoyed the pictures. :)
I'm doing the best I can to keep you updated on what's been going on in my (blogger) life. And it isn't over yet! I've got a lunch date with one of my favorite bloggers tomorrow, and I must admit that I'm a bit nervous. I'll keep you updated, of course!

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment