Outfit // Turban























































After looking for the perfect turban for quite some time, I finally found one at the River Island in Amsterdam. To avoid looking like a clown, I decided to keep the rest of my outfit simple: black and white, with an edgy touch by wearing a black bra underneath the see through tank top.

I went shopping in Maastricht in this outfit, and it seemed like people had never seen someone wearing a turban before. The Prada glasses are perfect for that extra dramatic touch, but I'm also wearing them because, due to my talent to be very clumsy at times, I have a cut right above my eye.

P.S.: Every time I enlarge my pictures here on Blogger, the quality gets ruined. Does anyone has any tips how to avoid that?

Top: H&M // Bra: SONIA RYKIEL FOR H&M // Skirt: H&M // Wedges: H&M // Turban: RIVER ISLAND // Bag: CHANEL // Sunglasses: PRADA



0 comments:

Post a Comment