New // Business Cards by Cointreau


























When I was at the Forever 21-party last Wednesday, there was a surprise waiting for me. Cointreau decided to gift a selected group of bloggers a whole new set of business cards and this cute card holder. Since I was running out of business cards, the timing couldn't have been better. My old business cards only had the link to my blog written on it, so this is a nice change and they look more professional.

I would like to thank the sweet people at Cointreau and Oona for this gift!

Sorry if I haven't been that active on Shark Attack / Facebook / Twitter, but I've been extremely busy this week. I try to update you on everything that's been going on lately ASAP, starting with this post.

P.S.: For privacy reasons, I decided to remove my mobile number on the pictures.

x Krizia



0 comments:

Post a Comment