Shark Attack Travels // Ascoli Piceno: Lost Count

 photo DSC01562_zps682df022.jpg
Sooo, this happened during my holiday here in Italy. Remember my previous post, where I told you I was meeting up with 2 friends from Belgium? Something funny happened that night and while we were still laughing about it, I slipped and broke my ankle. Apparently, I can't laugh and walk at the same time. I was wearing my ChloƩ Susan boots and it's actually the second time I fell while wearing them, because the sole is so slippy. I definitely learned my lesson. Should I sue them? Just kidding, because I love those shoes to death. The first thing I thought was: "Oh my God, are my ChloƩ shoes okay???" Until my friend asked me: "Are you in pain?" And I was like: "Yeah, acutally I am!"

The picture above was taken right before I went to the hospital. I got all dressed up, explaining to my mom that I might bump into a Dr. McDreamy or Dr. McSteamy. Well, that didn't happen and we ended up sitting in the First Aid waiting room from 10.30 am 'till 6 pm. Italian hospitals are the worst and you have to pray that you don't end up there during your holiday. I rented some crutches and a wheel chair, but the doctor told me to stay inside and keep my leg still. That's why, as stated in this post's title, I lost count of which day we are today. Anyway, here are some snaps of when I was being a rebel and went outside.

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!! LOVE YOU!

 photo DSC01565_zpsef3c0580.jpg
Vest: H&M // Shorts: H&M // Espadrille(s): CHANEL

 photo DSC01583_zps2dca1edc.jpg
My sister, my mom and myself.

 photo DSC01588_zpsa2767b6e.jpg
 photo DSC01592_zps3d16efac.jpg
Visiting the tiny village where my great-grandparents used to live.

 photo DSC01610_zps2f91da00.jpg
Visiting my great-grandparents at the local cemetery. Nevermind my face. Just before this picture was taken, I discovered a huge insect on my shoulder and since I couldn't do anything - crutches, you know - I decided that the best I could do was to scream my lungs out. My mom said it was pure blasphemy.

 photo DSC01613_zpse1aed0d8.jpg
 photo DSC01620_zpsff76caaa.jpg
 photo DSC01617_zps4de5b2d6.jpg
As some of you may know, I have a thing with death and anything related to it, so I ordered my mom to take some pictures.

 photo DSC01727_zps4cc104a8.jpg
We spent a couple of day at San Benedetto Del Tronto, our favorite spot at the beach.

 photo DSC01716_zps2d3a3de9.jpg
I love the Italian stereotype of old men gossiping together. Plus, the light tower reminded me of The Ring.

 photo DSC01670_zpsbb51f442.jpg

 photo DSC01672_zps4740b42e.jpg
 photo DSC01677_zpsec84c4b2.jpg
Working on my non-existing tan.

 photo DSC01743_zpsb80e7a22.jpg
 photo DSC01739_zps2b4d4246.jpg
 photo DSC01748_zpsaac1f73a.jpg
I hardly wear dresses, but this one definitely is among my favorites. Loving the skull pattern on the back.

Dress: ELEVEN PARIS // Espadrille(s): BOUGHT IN SAN BENEDETTO // Sunnies: RAY BAN

 photo DSC01776_zps74af34c8.jpg
My mom got me this Zombie Boy-shirt to cheer me up, which obviously worked. Plus, I found these customized studded All Stars here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment