Easter In Pink



She Said:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Our weather here has again been up and down. First it was cloudy, then sprinkling - so dresses were out of the question. The sun came out later in the afternoon, just in time for photos. I wore pink which reminds me of Easter eggs, Spring and when I was little what my Mom put me in every Easter (a dress). This jacket was a find at Marshalls. I love the seamless cut and the blazer can be casual or dressy. This pink is just like bubblegum! My top is a peasant-like beige silk Bebe top. I love how it blends with the pink for a soft tone - perfect for Sunday brunch. A simple rhinestone necklace and pink stud earrings are enough bling for this Spring day. I decided on dark Hudson skinny jeans which bring out all the light colors in this outfit. My wedges are playful and pretty. They are so cute with a knot at the toe in beige and are from Cathy Jean, purchased on sale. Lastly, my light cream Tory Burch clutch sums up my look. It is delicate, classy and timeless. I had a great brunch and dinner with family. Have a great Monday everyone, hope no one gets pranked... oh April fools day! 

He Said:
This is the perfect Easter outfit and I am confident it would work any other day as well, especially in the Spring. I feel very proud and honored just being next to such a fashionable woman. Her heels are perfect and very sexy. The jeans are ok, but they are not the best jeans I have seen on her. But they do work great with this outfit. Her top is very classy and stylish, and her jacket is faultless. The jacket has just the right amount of sexy style with a great pop of pink color. There is not much to say about this outfit because it is almost flawless. It is very evident that this outfit was well thought out and all her hard work and skill paid off in spades with this Easter outfit.






Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment