Detail // Think Pink, Part I

Photobucket
I'm sooo ready for spring and summer with these pink blazers. Rumor has it that it's snowing again in Belgium. I haven't seen any snow around here for the moment, but I'm gonna scream if I do, I swear to God! I'm still having the worst cold ever and I'm hoping that it'll be gone by Thursday, since there's an exciting event coming up in Antwerp. More on that later. :)

One of these blazers is new. Can you guess which one? I'm sure some of you will already recognize two of them. Which one's your favorite?

P.S.: Ladies, vergeet niet dat, als je in BelgiĆ« woont, je met mijn Zara voucher give away kan meedoen! Klik hier voor de give away en veel succes! 

Photobucket
The newest addition to my closet: this pastel pink blazer by Mango. I initially wanted the white blazer - worn by Kate Moss in the picture below - but it didn't really suit me as well as the pastel one, so I didn't have to think too much about it. The fabric is so soft and light that it feels like you're wearing nothing at all, which is kinda perfect for spring, when it's neither too warm or too cold. The fact that I only paid €30 for it makes it even better.
The powder pink blazer is from H&M (worn here) and the pink kimono is from Zara (worn here).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Speaking about Kate Moss and Mango ... How cool are the pants in the picture above? I need them, period. I didn't see them at my local Mango store, so I hope I can still find them. I love the fact that they look like pants to go to the gym with, but that they're actually very chic. I'd pair them with a black or white tank top and a pair of black pumps - I'm not a fan of white heels. 

x Krizia

0 comments:

Post a Comment