New // Zara Studded Booties

Photobucket
Say hello to my new babies!
I found these at Zara during my shopping trip to Antwerp yesterday and I'm sooo in love with them. My heart literally stopped when I saw these booties. I told my BF that I had to have them no matter what and he totally agreed with me. He's the best. 

I'm usually not a fan of white shoes, but after looking for them in black first and trying these ones afterwards, my BF and I decided that I should go for white. They match my rock soul perfectly and I already know that they'll be glued to my feet permanently. I'm one happy girl right now! My mom  and I just shot some outfit pics, which I'll show you in my next post. So stay tuned to see these precious fellas in an outfit!

I think they'll look even better when they're completely worn off. It's a thing I have with shoes. I like them better when they're totally worn to death than when they're brand new. 

What do you think? Hit or miss?

x Krizia

Studded booties: ZARA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment