Outfit // Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me

Photobucket
My outfit I wore to the opening of the Stijn Helsen and Francis Ferent stores at Maasmechelen Village, but I'll talk to you about that in my next post. :)

I totally felt like a badass pirate, especially wearing these pants. Judging by the looks of others, they must've thought I looked like a clown or something, but I don't really care. I'm already used to the fact that people around here aren't used to seeing something 'different', so ... The jacket was a gift from my dad - he knows me so well - and I'm so in love with it. I don't wear it very often, though. Special occasions only.

I'm so bummed that I had to miss out on the River Island Summer Fashion Show and the 20 Years Verso Party, though. Trying to attend three events in one day, of which two are more than a one hour drive away, is just too difficult. I have to move to Antwerp, period. #Yawn

I'm loving these pictures my mom took, especially the lighting. I didn't edit them one single bit, can you believe it? My mom gets better in taking pictures day by day and I'm sooo loving it.

x Krizia

Jacket: ALICE BY TEMPERLEY // Blouse: SONIA RYKIEL FOR H&M // Pants: H&M // Shoes: NEW LOOK

P.S.: The winner of the Zara voucher give away is ... *Drumrolls* ... number 23: Elly! Congratulations, you will receive an email ASAP!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment