Outfit // Wish You Were Here

Photobucket
Being the band shirt collector that I am - I own band shirts from Guns 'n Roses, Nirvana, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix ... to name a few - I was almost screaming of excitement when I saw this fringed, no-sleeved Pink Floyd band shirt. It only seemed natural to use the title of one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs as the title of this post.

The bracelet with the single skull was given to me by Maasmechelen Village during the Stijn Helsen store opening and I got the other one at a small jewelry shop. I'm a big fan of practically everything with skulls.

I'm wearing my new Zara booties I showed you in the previous post and I couldn't wait to wear it. I liked the pop of white in this all black outfit -- I think its kinda rock 'n roll. What do you think?

x Krizia

Shirt: FOREVER 21 // Pants: H&M // Booties: ZARA // Feather Earring: UKNOWN // Bracelets: THANKS TO MAASMECHELEN VILLAGE + UNKNOWN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment