My Favorite Kind Of MINT

Happy Friday!! One of my favorite colors for this season is MINT and I have been searching for the perfect pair of pants.  I'm so happy that I was able to find these and for such a great price.  If you are looking for colored denim but something very affordable then I highly suggest going to H&M... most of them are about $24.95 and the quality is really good.  I have the same style skinnies in multiple colors now.. next on my list is yellow!













I paired these mint pants with a new off white button down.  The material of these are really thin and after wearing them a few times they can get worn out fairly quick.  So every once in awhile I like to get new ones.  I got this one from H&M.






I fell in love with this snakeskin clutch, mostly because of the color combo.  It's a great statement piece to instantly add some color to any outfit and I love the gold hardware. I really like how it brightened up this outfit. I have on my mary jane platform pumps.  Unfortunately these got dirty in the back and I am hoping to get them cleaned.  Shoes like this go with so many things and if I see another pair I will be getting them.







I have on a lot of accessories today.  I ordered these 2 above the knuckle rings from Etsy. They are super thin and tiny but look so cute.  I got this cross bracelet from Asos and my love bracelet is from Forever21.  I have on a collar/choker style necklace that I recently purchased at H&M and wearing my white & gold Aldo earrings.  Also wearing sunglasses from H&M.  Been getting a lot of compliments on these and they were super cheap. Score!





Hope you liked the pictures! Have a great weekend everyone!! 
<3 


0 comments:

Post a Comment