Flower Power



































Today's weather is great,
I had breakfast outside this morning and spent most of the day enjoying the sun.
Well, in the shadow actually, since my skin gets irritated quickly and I hardly get a tan. :D

I decided to wear this flower-printed top that I own for several years now,
I think it's perfect for summer.
The shoes are from Zara and I thought that they matched the outfit well,
even if the green isn't the same as my top.
They are amazingly comfortable!

The headband is from Swarovski and was a gift from my mom.
I was watching a TV-show, and a girl was wearing the headband in almost all episodes.
I kept on babbling on how much I liked that headband and she bought it for me.
It's just too bad that it always shoves back.
Anyone got any tips how to keep such a headband in place???

Top: UNKNOWN // Jeans: MANGO // Shoes: ZARA // Headband: SWAROVSKI






0 comments:

Post a Comment