Black And White Nerd



































I went shopping with my mom and my sister at Maastricht yesterday.
I love to hang out with them, we always have fun.
The driver of the day was ... ME! :D
When I asked my sister if she felt safe with me driving, she immediately said: 'No!'.

Whenever we are in Maastricht, we always go to a small store called Depeche.
They have the coolest items!
I remember going there when I was little - my aunt is addicted to that store and she passed that addiction over to me.
I found this 'Chanel-shirt' there.
I thought it was funny, since there isn't a Chanel-store located at 5th Avenue (If you don't count Chanel at Saks, that is).
The glasses are also a purchase from Maastricht.
I've been wanting these glasses for a while now, but I never found them in the right size.
Until yesterday! :D
My friends were making fun of me when I was wearing them, but I don't care.

Got to save my money now, though.
My boyfriend and I both got days off from work from the 9th until the 19th of July,
and we want to go on a vacation.
I'm going to look at the options in about an hour with my dad,
since my boyfriend is working until 6 p.m.

Shirt: MONDO FUTURO //  Jeans: H&M // Shoes: H&M // Bag: BALENCIAGA

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment