Sorry for the lack of posts but...

I've been sick as hell!
Symptoms?

- High fever.
- A soar throat - I can only eat yoghurt for the moment.
- The soar throat also makes my ears hurt.
- My back hurts - No idea where that came from.
- No energy at all!

Consequences?

- Sleeping two days straight.
- The doctor had to come to my house. - Thank God he lives just across the street!
- Taking antibiotics - Those pills are huge. They go great with a soar throat. *sarcasm
- Not being able to study for two days and I have exams coming up.

I've picked up studying again, even though I still feel like *tuut*,
but I really have no other choice.

P.S. My friend Katerina has started her on blog, mostly on make-up.
She calls herself a MAC-aholic. :D
Every girl likes make-up, so check out her blog.
She makes great tutorials on how to apply make-up!

Her blog is: Peaches Tells You

0 comments:

Post a Comment