Debuting The Jacket.



































I had my history exam today, and it was absolutely brutal!
Last night, I studied until about 11.30 pm, and I got up at 6 a.m. to check my notes again.
And still, I don't have a good feeling about it - I guess I just have to wait and see!

My next exam isn't until next week, so I have a couple of days to breathe again.
When I got home from school, I decided it was time to show you a jacket that I
have for a while, but never made it to the blog.
Why? I don't know, because I love this jacket!

I found it at Pinko quite some time ago, and I just had to have it.
I'm attracted to pretty much everything that glitters, and this jacket wasn't an exception.
I love, love, love the laced pattern and the rhinestones.
It is delicate to wear the jacket though, since the stones and embellishment do
come off quickly.

I didn't wear this jacket to school, because the weather was terrible this morning.
But it's getting better now, which is a perfect opportunity to wear it!

Jacket: PINKO // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: H&M 





































A better look at the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment