Finally Mine!

I wanted to wait with writing this post until I had IT officially in my hands,
but I'm so happy that I just have to tell you...

I finally have the YSL Oval Arty-ring!
I know, a lot of people have that ring, but I don't really care.
I've always loved big, chunky jewelry, so it was love at first sight when I saw this ring.

The thing I didn't really love, was the search for the ring:

- Sold out at Net A Porter.
- Not sold out at Saks, but they didn't ship it to Belgium.
- No YSL-stores or distributors around.

I can tell you that it was REALLY frustrating.
But then I heard that my sister and brother-in-law were going to New York,
and I immediately gave them some orders for the first day they would be there (which was yesterday):

'You must go to Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Henry Bendel and the YSL-store (of course) as soon as you arrive in NYC.'

I literally drove them crazy - I kinda feel bad about it now...
Well, yesterday I got the message that the dark blue YSL Oval Arty-ring was officially mine!
My brother-in-law even posted a teaser picture of the ring on my Facebook to drive me even more crazy. :)

So, you probably can imagine that I'm all smiles now, and not to mention also very impatient.
The search is finally over!
Of course, I'll post other pictures as soon as I have my baby, which will probably be next Friday.

So, to my sister and brother-in-law:

Thank you so much. The effort you guys did really means a lot to me!
I love you both!















(Source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment