Important Day



































Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts.
I've been working a lot lately,
and it is hard sometimes to find a balance between work, friends / family and blogging.

Today, my sister will graduate from university.
I'm so proud of her! =)
We will go to her school in a couple of hours, they're holding a small 'graduation-party' there.

Of course, things are a bit hectic around here - everyone is running around getting ready.
I found the time to take some snaps of my outfit, though.
(Does it show that I'm a big fan of black and gold-outfits?)
It has been so hot outside the last week, too hot for me.
I wear my hair in a knot, since it is too warm to let my hair loose.
As for the make-up: I'm hardly wearing any with such weather.
I'm only wearing some mascara, since foundation would be a real killer for my skin in these weather conditions.

The Gucci-shoes were a gift from my aunt.
I was at her place when she told me to try them on.
At first, I didn't think it was possible, since I'm a size 39 - 40 and the shoes were a size 38.
I still don't know how it's possible, but they did / do fit me.
So, my aunt told me:

'You can have them if you want.'

No need to tell me that twice. :D
They are tight, and they're not without any pain,
but hey, who cares?

Dress: VERO MODA // Belt: GUCCI // Shoes: GUCCI // Bag: CHANEL

P.S.: I know the pictures aren't of the greatest quality.
My sister's camera was charging, so I had to use my crappy camera.
The camera makes me look like a female Edward Cullen or something,
so I played with the light and contrast a little, screwing the pictures up even more.
Please, forgive me. I don't know a thing of editing pictures. :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment