King Of Pop



































Today's my first day off after 8 long days of work -- I slept until 11 a.m., which is probably the first time that ever happened.
Even if I go out, I'm already awake at 9 a.m.

I was standing in front of my closet, going through my shirts, when I bumped into this one that
I found at Zara a couple of months ago.
I can still remember what I was doing when Michael Jackson passed away.
It was one of those events that everyone will always remember -- It's like when someone asks you:
"What were you doing when you heard about 9/11?"
Now it's something like:
"What were you doing when you heard that MJ passed away?"

I was still sleeping, when my sister came into my room to tell me the news.
The night before, I was watching the news, when they said that the King Of Pop had a heart attack.
I couldn't believe it, hoping it was a mistake.
When he was accused of child abuse, I always said he was innocent. A lot of people laughed at me because of that,
but I didn't and still don't care.
And his 'Greatest Hits'-collection was and is always playing in my car, along with Guns 'n Roses.
So, here's my tribute to the one and only King Of Pop -- R.I.P.

Leather Jacket: BERSHKA // Shirt: ZARA // Leggings: H&M // Ring: YSL // Bag: CHANEL





































Here's one of my favourite MJ-songs of all time: 'Dirty Diana'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment